NEMA52 brake motor 130mm Flange M04025 M05025 M06025 M07725 M10010 M10015 M10025 M15015 M15025 with AASD driver
- Model: 130ST Servo Kits with brake
- Availability: In Stock
- Handling time: 1-5 Business day
- Shipping: FREE Economy Int'l Shipping | Ships to Worldwide | See details
- Import duites: We can make declaration according buyer's request.
- Taxes are received by destination customs,and buyer have responsibility to afford it.
Model:According to the model you choose
This item include:
1Pcs with Brake servo motor(According to the model you choose)
1Pcs Matched Servo Driver
3Meter Motor cable
3Meter Encoder Cable
1Pcs 25 core parallel connection
CNCSERVOCONTROL.com brake motors are highly acclaimed in the market due to its high performance and ensuring a reliable service over the lifetime.
Brake motors are used for various applications where instantenous stopping of the driven load is required. The operation of the brake is that the brake gets engaged when the electrical power to the motor is shut down or the power fails.
- Import duites,taxes are received by destination customs,and buyer have responsibility to afford it.
- We can make declaration according buyer's request.
- Please leave your phone number when order for safety delivery.
- Normally, if the package weight does not exceed 2Kg,We will provide free shipping service (delivery via post air mail) ,If you need faster shipping,only need to pay the freight difference,We also can offer EMS、DHL、UPS serive.
- If the package weight than 2Kg, we will free ship by express,But if your area belong to express remote area,you will need to pay an additional remote surcharge, otherwise we have the right to cancel the transaction.
- if you have any questions,pls send email to us,since the time difference,we will reply within 24 hours.
- Negative feedback does not solve anything .When any problems,please must contact us first.
- We will try our best to Solve after-sales service any problems ASAP and provide you with the best customer services!
Tags: AASD Server System