RM2004 SFU2005 RM2010 Ballscrews any length can be customized 200mm ~ 1500mm with ballnut
- Model: Dia.20mm Ballscrews
- Availability: In Stock
- Handling time: 1-5 Business day
- Shipping: FREE Economy Int'l Shipping | Ships to Worldwide | See details
- Import duites: We can make declaration according buyer's request.
- Taxes are received by destination customs,and buyer have responsibility to afford it.
Manufacturing Process:Rolled Thread
Model:SFU2004 / SFU2005 / SFU2010
This item include:
1Pcs Ballscrews -"Lmm" with Match Ballnut (Delivery according the model which you choosed.)
With BK15/BF15 standard end machining
About End machining
This item ball screw has end machining
If you are no need to machining the end or need to according to your drawings end machining, please tell us before order, otherwise, we will make the standard machining work.
We can according to your drawing end machining
We can cut any length that you want, and pls let us know for what length are suitable for you then we will check the total costs for you as soon as possible.
- Import duites,taxes are received by destination customs,and buyer have responsibility to afford it.
- We can make declaration according buyer's request.
- Please leave your phone number when order for safety delivery.
- Normally, if the package weight does not exceed 2Kg,We will provide free shipping service (delivery via post air mail) ,If you need faster shipping,only need to pay the freight difference,We also can offer EMS、DHL、UPS serive.
- If the package weight than 2Kg, we will free ship by express,But if your area belong to express remote area,you will need to pay an additional remote surcharge, otherwise we have the right to cancel the transaction.
- if you have any questions,pls send email to us,since the time difference,we will reply within 24 hours.
- Negative feedback does not solve anything .When any problems,please must contact us first.
- We will try our best to Solve after-sales service any problems ASAP and provide you with the best customer services!
Tags: SFU Ballscrews